The True Coconut Company

We love coconuts! We grow, nourish and harvest them on our own sustainable farm in Bahia, Brazil. We have our own factory right next to the farm, to turn them into all kinds of delicious coconut products for you to enjoy. You could say the coconut gives us everything.

And for that it deserves a big thank you, or as we say in Brazil: Obrigado! 

Product image

Bem-vindo à Obrigado!

Welcome to Obrigado. Tudo bem? How are you? We would like to tell you about who we are, what we do and more importantly, why we do it.

We are very fortunate to own roughly 6000 hectares of land in Bahia, Brazil. 70% of this land we don’t touch. We leave it in the capable hands of Mother Nature. On the other 30% we grow coconut trees on which millions of fresh green coconuts grow every year! 

MORE, MORE, MORE!
Meet our Arista Genilton!

Purest of the pure!

Our coconut water is not exposed to light or air when it leaves the nut and enters the bottle or pack. That way we don’t have to add anything but love and care to bring you the purest, freshest and best tasting coconut water you’ve ever tasted. 

100% pure, 100% guaranteed.

MORE, MORE, MORE!
Drag me to discover the process

Never exposed to light and air

4

What's happening?

Find out what we’re up to, watch brand videos, find press releases, see cool campaigns and lots of other nice stuff! #FreeYaBahia

MORE, MORE, MORE!
4 4

Products

All of the goodness from the coconut. Ready for you to enjoy!

MORE, MORE, MORE!
Find Recipes

Business

The serious stuff!

MORE, MORE, MORE!

Contact Obrigado

Aurantiaca USA LLC

Irvine, CA 92618
USA

1-888-627-4423 (1-888-OBRIGADO)
MORE, MORE, MORE!
4